- Enter Gauja stores the Buyer’s data for an indefinite period of time or until the Buyer requests the deletion of the collected data.
- Data exchange between the Buyer, banks and the card payment center is encrypted, which ensures the security of the Buyer’s personal data and bank data. The payment is made outside the Internet store environment, in a secure payment environment at the respective bank or at the service provider. Information about the Buyer’s bank details and credit card information is not available in the online store.
- The personal data provided by the Buyer is processed in compliance with the requirements specified in the Personal Data Protection Law and other legal acts of the Republic of Latvia, which regulate the processing and protection of personal data.
- The personal data to be processed is the data that Enter Gauja requires from the Buyer when registering an account and / or placing an order (name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address, current account number, shopping cart contents and purchase history). This data is processed for the fulfillment of the Buyer’s orders (including the sending of messages related to the order), payment, delivery of goods and preparation of personal offers.
- The Gauja National Park Tourism Association Enter Gauja, registration No. 40008050743, address Ausekļa Street 6, Sigulda LV – 2150 is responsible for the processing of the Buyer’s data.
- Enter Gauja undertakes not to disclose the Buyer’s personal data to third parties, except in cases:
- To the courier service provider, to the extent necessary for the delivery of the Goods to the Buyer;
- For partners who ensure the delivery of the Goods to the Buyer or provide other services related to the execution of orders (name, address and telephone number).
- The customer’s personal data is processed only for the purpose of fulfilling the order, and authorized partners ensure the same level of personal data protection as Enter Gauja.
- The buyer has the right to review his personal data at any time and request the correction or deletion of this data, unless otherwise provided by law.
- If the Buyer has expressed interest in receiving Enter Gauja news and / or personal offers, the Buyer is entitled to cancel them by sending the relevant message to Enter Gauja to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the relevant link in each offer e-mail.
In case you have any questions about shopping in the Enter Gauja online store, contact us on working days during working hours 09:00 AM -05:00 PM by phone +371 2865890 or e-mail: email@example.com